self-employed mortgages

When you apply for a mortgage, lenders will consider you to be self-employed if you have more than a 20% share of the business from which you get your main income. You could be a sole trader, a partner or director, or a contractor who has set up a limited company. As a general rule, you will need to provide proof of your income for the past two complete tax years.


Bloomfield Accountancy Ltd refers its clients to Express Funding Limited in Evesham who provide a personal mortgage and insurance service. Their mortgage adviser, Stuart Wallace will take you step by step through your requirements to help you with any of your mortgage and insurance needs.